Who Am I?

My photo
Daniel Lewis. Ordinary name, not such an ordinary bloke. I'm from Llanelli, and I've lived in Bath, Cardiff and have now settled in Devon and soon to be Somerset. I graduated with an honours degree in Accounting and Finance from Aberystwyth University. I played 3 years for Tarannau Aberystwyth American Football Team and now play for Somerset Wyverns (#57 and now #27). I am the defensive coordinator for Exeter Demons. I enjoy my life to the best of my ability, through family, friends and sport. I'm one of those cases of don't judge a book by its cover. I love to hit and do all the macho things you can dream of, but I'm also a domesticated professional, who loves to cook and read books. I'm a bit of a strange one, from my sense of humour to the title of this blog, as one of the rare few linebackers that can count.

Monday 22 May 2017

4 Years, 4 months, 24 days.





Hooooooo boy. 1606 Days. 229 Weeks. 52 Months. 38544 Hours. 2312640 Minutes. 138758400 Seconds. The amount of time since I last wrote in this blog... and i remembered the password first time!

A lot has happened in that time including: Moved to Cardiff, moved to Devon, stopped playing football, started playing rugby for Crediton, best mate got married and also broke his leg, sister had 2 kids, got promoted... twice, been to Dublin to watch CFB... twice,inducted Phil into the HoF, been his best man and watch him have 2 kids, bought a house, got engaged, started playing football again.

That last point is kind of the point of re-starting this blog. I have missed writing and I've definitely missed having somewhere to put my thoughts, or things I've thought worth sharing. It didn't feel right to write a blog about being a linebacker, when I wasn't one anymore. I've pondered the idea of blogging for some time, but now I'm back playing, it feels right.

Anyway, I promise not to be gone for as long this time but as you can see, I was kinda busy!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment